Here's my new blog

So I am now a French and German teacher at my school in East Tennessee. I thought my old blog won't do anymore, at least not for the upcoming school year. Somehow my credentials escaped the bag as the AdvencEd people came to visit my school in March and they virtually overnight decided to offer French and German to our students, who, surprisingly jumped on that offering and filled the classes up in a snap. Honestly, I have not taught those subjects since 1990 I believe, except for a three week gig with the Upward Bound last summer where we did a German class. Well, I am determined to make a go of it and have started to compile tons of items unto my new Google Classrooms. I will be using "Bon voyage" for French and the Deutsche Welle Harry program for my German classes along with other resources of course. One of those will be the Extra! series in both French and German. Fortunately, someone on TPT created a mega bundle of activities for every episode, which was totally worth the $28.00 they asked for it. Let's hope my Facebook buddies will come through for me with the German activities to save time. Well, this blog will be updated once a month or so with how this endeavor will turn out next school year. My students are just about as excited about these new language classes as I am. So let the learning begin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please let 2019 be my best year ever

Last Day of Winter Break

Spring Break in Tennessee