A Peaceful Morning

As I look at tweets from the people I follow on Twitter, I'm surprised how many are reporting back to work already with students. They are posting their first day back activities having students share their Christmas activities. I stopped doing that a long time ago. So many of my students are just glad to be back at school and out of the house. At least at school they get some food. It may not be perfect, but it's edible I understand. Well, except for that spicy chicken which many abhor. I'm sitting here on my couch, not even worried about school yet. Today is my follow up appointment with that kidney doctor. Let's just hope that the results will be good and he will decide to remove that horrible stent. Teaching with that in my body, can't imagine it... But if that is what he decides than I will not insist on anything else. I am determined to get better and get my health back. I will be blogging a lot over the next few weeks as I have joined AJ Juliani's 30 Days of Blogging again. No long rantings, just reflections on a teacher's life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please let 2019 be my best year ever

Last Day of Winter Break

Spring Break in Tennessee