School is back in session tomorrow

So here we are on a beautiful Sunday morning in East Tennessee. Just gorgeous outside! I had my haircut yesterday in preparation for the return to school from Winter Break. Where did it go? The Christmas tree is still up but I will take it down in a few minutes. This is the day I have to drive to North Carolina to take my grand-son back home. It ought to be a very picturesque drive through the mountains. Good thing it's just an in-service day and the students are returning on Tuesday. I have 104 students this semester in four classes. So that is a very nice class size average for me. I have basically the same students as last semester, with a few who left and one new transfer student. They are a little bit shuffled around, but for the most part it will be a continuation of last semester, only that now they are called French II and German II. Due to the changes I had to form new groups. We will see if they can handle this. But I do believe most students return from long breaks with a happy attitude and will be cooperative. Since my brain was working overtime on the first day out I managed to create new Classcraft classes and a back to school battle, new Quizlet sets for all chapters, new StudyStack sets, and new Gimkit games and classes. So we are ready to roll into 2019 with relative ease. May this be a wonderful semester for all of my students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please let 2019 be my best year ever

Last Day of Winter Break

Spring Break in Tennessee