Snow Event is Over

Looks like we have to return to school tomorrow. It will be hard to do a two-day return this week. So in French classes I will cover some irregular -ir verbs and the difference between partir and sortir. For some reason that seems to be tough to explain. I did find a good video that has plenty of good examples. In German classes we will read about special occasions in Germany and answer comprehension questions/ discuss. Then there is just Friday left this week and we will do the Metaverse project, adding the poll feature. I am glad that they added the pre-coded features back on there because last week somehow they had disappeared and we had to follow their tutorial to do it from scratch. My students did do very well on that and every group was able to add their photo wall. I posted a Metaverse experience on their Google Classroom with a poll, asking about favorite snow day activities. So the snow event is over. Trying to get my mind back on school

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please let 2019 be my best year ever

Last Day of Winter Break

Spring Break in Tennessee