We're back at school

Today is the first day back from Winter Break. People ask me how mine was and I give the standard reply, "not that good." This then leads to a brief explanation of the kidney stone procedure I went through. It will soon be all but forgotten I hope. Seating charts are ready, the assignment on the board, syllabi printed out, Quizlet sets and other stuff posted on the Google Classroom. I'm ready, students. I know you want to come back, too. And why not? I know you are bored to death at the house by now. Some of you are on that Google Classroom looking around to see what's new. One actually checked out and commented on our new YouTube channel. We actually went live this morning. Too funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVmbSxhwDTY&t=2s

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please let 2019 be my best year ever

Last Day of Winter Break

Spring Break in Tennessee