Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! That's this week and I will do some French and German Valentine's Day activities. I found and edited some Quizlet sets with useful expressions and then created a Studystack and a BingoBaker as well as a Gimkit game from those. I also ordered a bunch of Valentine's hearts that have a space in the middle for a Valentine's Day message to share. So that will be cute to do on Valentine's Day, the last day before a 4 day weekend for the students. Those hearts didn't cost a thing since I had a giftcard- suprised me too. We had two short weeks here, one for snow and one for sickness. It will definitely be difficult to reel the students back in for some serious work in our classes. Three four day weeks for me: Next Friday is in-service day, then President's Day, followed by a teacher training on the 27th. So that will be nice in a way, but difficult in another. Somehow we have lost the continuity that had sparked interest at the beginning of the school year. I hear some grumbling about students losing interest. What is one to do? I tried to offer them the 90 day Steve Kaufman challenge but I am not quite sure they are buying into it. I did tie it to a food day so that may do the trick. Meanwhile I will keep trying and making sure we vary activities a lot in the classroom. Here is my Quizlet set in French:https://quizlet.com/_63iga2 Here is the Quizlet in German:https://quizlet.com/_63ji9t Here is the BingoBaker game:bingobaker.com/play/1945946 And finally here is the StudyStack:https://wwww.studystack.com/flashcard-2970466

Comments

  1. I am a middle school Spanish teacher in Virginia and I am just starting to explore using AR in my classes. I am looking for some ideas and inspiration and I would love to connect with you to find out more about the Metaverse projects you have done with your students using their Chromebooks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Please let 2019 be my best year ever

Last Day of Winter Break

Spring Break in Tennessee